Friday, June 06, 2008

Do you know about "The Secret"??

It's feels so great after practicing and applying what I found out about "The Secret". I couldn't believe it at first. I tested their theories and it worked. It has made me focused on the positives things in life and not dwell on the negative. You can declare me the GURU in that area! The more you think about the negative, the more it will manifest on to me. As with losing weight, don't think about oh why I am not thin but to think that I will loose weight and have a healthy lifestyle. And be grateful for any weight that you have lost or even for trying to loose the weight when you have not lost at all because you have started the road to a more healthy living!

I told myself that I would want to loose weight and be healthy. And somehow the "law of attraction" allowed my friend to lend me her book on SBD. It's spooky how things work in the universe! I am now learning to trust my instincts and to act upon it. I now to listen to my inner voice instead of all the criticism from others like you are fat and you'll never loose weight etc. And NEVER EVER TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE FAT AND OVERWEIGHT. The more you focus on that - MORE WEIGHT WILL PILE ON! ohhh believe it. I have done that over the last years and have put on 10 lbs when all I wanted was to loose more!! Well, better late than never :))))

Please read about "The Secret"

http://www.thesecret.tv/

No comments: