Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I woke up crappy and angry today! Must be one of the symptoms when going on a diet. Oh yes the headaches...sucky headaches. I've been on other diets and have gone through the same thing in the beginning. Let's hope with all the "suffering", I'll have the determination and will of an ox to stick to the diet!!!! *Keeps fingers crossed*

Let's see for breakfast, I indulged myself with a fried egg and 1 piece of fried hard beancurd. As for morning tea, fresh sugarless soy milk. Yummy! I love my soy! Lunch I cooked a large plate of mixed veges with pieces of chicken breast(leftover from a roast on Sat). That was filling. I love my salads. It's funny how I don't crave for rice. Tonight, it'll be chicken soup(chucked in loads of veges)....sosoooooo yummy. Since I've been on the diet, the whole family has been eating really healthy. Gooodie.:)

Btw, I've lost 1 more pound. I'll do another weigh in on Thurs to see the weekly total weight loss. Till then Ta!

No comments: