Sunday, June 08, 2008

The all important EXERCISE

I have finally pulled my lazy self of the TV chair to exercise. When on any diet, it works best to include 20 mins of exercise daily if you can. I've spent 2 hours this weekend on exercise. It should make up for the coming week. :D I still have to manage the house, cook, clean etc all the chores housewives do. :P

You will feel like a tonne of bricks during your very FIRST workout session. The next day I ached ALL over!! But with each exercise session, you will feel stronger, I'm not kidding! Hence, you'll need to increase the duration and intensity to push your body.

A good tip when you feel like giving up the last 5 mins of your workout, imagine yourself in the perfect figure, all firm and healthy. I imagined myself in my favorite dress that hangs in my wardrobe. I just can't wait to get into it. :))

So remember to start of slow, warm up and cool down after each session. Walking on the threadmill is good as it doesn't stress your knees if you're on the heavy side like myself. So 30 mins walking and 20 mins on weights. It should help I hope!

No comments: